Saturday, July 30, 2011

It has been a LOOOOONG time!



I hope all of you are doing well and keeping it healthy/groovy these days.

It's been almost two years since my last post. My locks are 3yrs/3mos young and I am loving them more and more each day. Whenever I look in the mirror, I am reminded that locking was one of the best decisions I made for hair, body and mind!

My locks are a bit longer than this picture (note to self - upload more current pics). It took 2 years for my ends to seal. I have a few that are sealed with a wispy coil on the end. They each are doing there own thing and I let them be. That makes for a good relationship.

Maintenance - I recently started no retwist after shampoo/condition. I just separate, braid 3-4 locks and wear that style for 3-4 days. Then I take the braids out for a full-look with lots of body.

Until next time love,peace&sunflowers to you all!

3 comments:

NubianLockedPrincess said...

Welcome back! I missed you! I have been peeking at your post from time to time! Please post more often!
God Bless!

dewdrop said...

Your locs look so nice and lush!!

robinc said...

Thank you Nubian and Dewdrop! I apologize for not being in the loop for a year! Shame on me. Time to get back to blogging and I am also on Facebook...Robin Patricias Blueggs!