Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Sharon's Pix from the Sisterlock Brunch on Jan 18, 2009

Sharon asked that I include her pix from the meet-up to my blog! We had such a good time. Can't you tell by the smiles on their faces?!
















We had such a wonderful time getting to know each other...



This is a good photo!





















I really need to figure that camera out...Sharon these are great pics!


















Sharon these pix put my pix to shame (we have the same camera)! I have got to figure out what I am doing wrong with my camera - other than the fact that I dropped in on the concrete last summer :/

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey, I'm glad you left a comment on my blog; i would have misse dthe pictures! Thanks, and it was a pleasure to meet you. See you soon!

robinc said...

Your welcome. I am trying to be better at leaving comments when I visit someones blog. It was a pleasure meeting you as well. See you soon! peace&blessings

Divine Diva said...

Hi Robin, This is your big sister, This is wonderful. Of course, I don't fit in with these ladies, but it is so wonderful to see them. I think that locks are such a beautiful expression of ourselves as ourselves.

robinc said...

Hey Nel, yet another way for us to keep in touch and updated on each others lives. Oh, by the way, visited your blog and you are off to a good start! Luv your big l'il sis!

Camille said...

Oh, I wish I could've been there. You all must have had a great time. Great pictues!

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures! I didn't know you had some posted on your page too! Hopefully we'll all get a chance to meetup again in the Spring!